Monday, June 1, 2009

ANALYZING THE POLL RESULTS

Before I start off with this piece, I must acknowledge that there have been quite a few concerns raised regarding my last post. I have tried to allay all those concerns to the best of my ability. Come on people a man (even of my fortitude :D) will let emotions over power him sometimes. And when its about one of your best pals, it's kind of sweet. Yeah I know you guys get me, and I can see you nodding in agreement and flashing wide grins. Before you start commenting let us get going with the job at hand.

Hmmm so the poll results have been quite interesting. Since the sample size was quite small we cannot call them definitive by any stretch of imagination. However one thing clearly stands out. No one believes that Ankur is getting a cold shoulder from a girl he is trying to pursue. That's quite an achievement!!! The other big belief emerging from the poll is that Ankur has finally found a female companion. I am still reluctant to use the phrase "girl friend". Considering Ankur's past track record, he has never even come close to having a girl friend[:D], such faith in his abilities is heartening. At least 3 people believe that Ankur might have managed it. I am sure Ankur is not amongst the 3.

Guys, but how would have Ankur managed (if it all :D) this feat? From what I know about Ankur, if a girl ever approached Ankur, our dear friend would start acting like Lord Snooty. He will treat the girl as if she were an alien...somebody who is in the wrong place at the wrong time. If this does not deter the enterprising lady, Ankur would be cold and reserved. 99% of girls will give up by this stage. However if she is a really brave girl and willing to fight the cocoon that Ankur weaves around himself upon being approached by a girl he would be chauvinistic. In fact Ankur is like a firewall. The only problem is that the wrong ports are open :P. My heart is filled with a lot of respect for the lady(whose existence I seriously doubt). I mean how many girls today have the patience to get to Ankur's warm core that is approachable only if you are a guy(talk about the wrong ports being open!).

There was a particular gentleman/lady who thinks Ankur is planning for world domination. I do not know who he/she is but I really want to know. How can a super lazy bum like Ankur plan such a thing? The only thing that I have ever seen Ankur planning for is a trip to home from college and some other activities which can't be mentioned here [Btw the Nikita escapade seemed so spontaneous :P]. Talk about domination reminds be of Ankur's attempts to dominate the cold and the darkness that winter inevitably brings. Or was it "bite the cold, demolish the dark" :D ? But that is another story and will be told another time. Gosh! writing "Ankurnama" would take ages, wouldn't it?

And then there is this one person who thinks Ankur is studying. But Ankur has always been a Pappu. He has always been studious yet he always found time for us. So why would books turn him away from us now? If you happen to be that person kindly let us know why you feel that way.

Finally here's my take on this[all of the above can't be ascribed to me as I didn't vote :D]. Ankur has gotten sick and tired of this "new" life. Those of you who heard the golden words "kasht badhta ja raha hai" will understand what I mean. My solution to the problem-Ankur needs a female companion who can really cheer him up, somebody who is willing to work hard with him(It's not easy when it is with Ankur), somebody who can shake him up when he begins to show signs of social sloppiness. That would be the ideal girl for him. Tell me what do you feel about this.

P.S: By the way, are my posts too boring? No comments on them by anyone. Let me know if they are a drag but don't be too vocal about it :D.

2 comments:

  1. Abhigya , i guess you have tried hitting the dart with one eye!!2 years may not be sufficient to assuage the chauvinism in a Chankur, but might be just good enough to write rules on this firewall ..and our Pahari boy really needs some girl(+ friend) to motivate him to think about getting back to earth and connect with few old friends (and if not this near impossible task then maybe filter off some laziness from him or may be just to estimate the accuracy of your scientific tests (Readers- refer to the post INSIDE ANKUR) or of this poll..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe don't doubt the accuracy of my tests...i m sure u guys don't want any photographic evidence to be posted here...but yes i do agree Ankur needs a girl friend...but i am totally clueless about how that will ever happen...ankur will let lizards come close...but girls are a strict no-no :D

    ReplyDelete