Saturday, May 30, 2009

TO ANKUR...DIRECT DIL SE

This is for Ankur...just for him.
Friend just wanted to say I miss you a lot. I know it sounds a little cliche but that's exactly what I feel. I miss the moments we spent together.When I am alone and feel like taking a quiet, leisurely walk I sometimes wish that you were with me. When I am down and out and when I need reassurance that I haven't lost yet and there is hope still, I yearn for your words. When I feel like wanting to speak my heart and crave for a listening ear that filters all the crap that my mind churns out(I know not much is left after applying the filter),I miss you.

So when you disappear or when I lose contact with you I feel like I have lost something substantial. Something really meaningful. When I have an achievement to share and need somebody in front of whom I can praise my efforts without fear of being judged I miss you. I miss you every time I have something exciting to share. All the posts in this blog were an effort to relive those golden days. Every morning I wait for a post from you that pulls my leg. I wait for witty retorts, the kind only you can make. This place like my life is not complete without your presence.

So if not for your own self but just for me, be a little more responsible and come out of this "self sentenced hibernation". Don't lose your spark yet friend, the world needs it.

P.S: I am NOT in LOVE with Ankur. Any conspiracy theories being floated with content that hints like wise shall be greeted with a similar blog for the source of such theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment